Friday, June 28, 2013

Longhorn's Strawberry Salad [Knock-Off]

Let me tell you how tasty this salad is. It is SO GOOD. My mom and I love to get ideas for salads from restaurants we enjoy. A while ago we were at Longhorns - and we both had this salad. Ever since then - it has been a regular in my (and her) home. It's so easy to make too!


Lonhorn's Strawberry Salad [Knock-Off]

Ingredients
Mixed field greens
Strawberries
Blueberries (the original has grapes, I use grapes in the winter)
Mandarin Oranges (canned)
Candied Pecans... look at your grocery store, they sell them!
Feta Cheese
Marie's Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing

Directions
I usually make this by individual bowls to insure everyone gets all the goods.
- Start at the top of the ingredient list and toss ingredients in. Let the amount lessen as you go along the list.
- Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment